Sunday, August 16, 2009

Junk of the Week #12



$1.00 Rummage Sale Bag (that my uncle paid for):
Sunflower Shelf Paper
Sunflower Wallpaper Border
Mini Picture Frame
Stand-up Plastic Page Holder
Christmas Mouse Stoking Holder
Mini Whisk
"Firestarter" Paperback by Stephen King
"The New Good Housekeeping Cook Book"
Vintage 1960's Diana-F "Toy" Camera w. Box


Blah. Another sad, slow week. If not for the rummage sale on the way home I wouldn't have ended up with anything at all. Though there's some good stuff here. That's one big ass cookbook, and when I can afford to buy food again I'm gonna take it on. That's my fourth copy of "Firestarter" if anyone was wondering. I just picked the Diana camera up on a whim, it's not particularly attractive but, you know, I've got a collection. Turns out after doing some research on eBay these so-called "toy" cameras have a cult following and tend to sell for $40 to $50 or so. Which means that I got a really good deal and that makes me happy.

Besides the books, everything else is just stuff I thought I might be able to use at some point. It was basically free, so whatever. There really wasn't much left, we happened by about half an hour before they were shutting down.

Not much else to say about this.

No comments: